Board AssistantsExperience what being in the Eurekaweek Board is like!
Help organize the Eurekaweek!
The Eurekaweek Board is looking for enthusiastic Board Assistants; students who will assist specific Eurekaweek Board members in the months before as well as during the Eurekaweek. Depending on which position you apply for this could involve being in touch with all student organisations, helping acquire sponsors for the Eurekaweek, or assisting in preparing each individual event in detail.
Becoming a Board Assistant is a great opportunity to experience what it is like to organise the Eurekaweek, and to leave your mark on the biggest student event in Rotterdam.
What are we looking for?
- In for a challenge?
- Somebody who thinks in solutions rather than in problems?
- Someone who is not afraid of hard work?
- Exclusively available during the Eurekaweek (14th to 18th of August 2022)?
- Available at least 8 hours per week from July onwards?
Then becoming a Board Assistant might just be it for you!
I can highly recommend the Board Assistant position to anyone looking for extra responsibility and involvement during the Eurekaweek! You will be in close contact with the board, partners, and students to facilitate the most amazing week of the year. An amazing opportunity!
What we offer you
- A unique insight in the organization of the biggest university introduction of The Netherlands
- A chance to experience what it is like to be part of the Eurekaweek Board
- Eurekaweek clothing
- All meals during the Eurekaweek
- Access to all Eurekaweek events for free