Join the Media Committee!
Do you like to shoot videos or edit? Have you got affinity with marketing, social media or design? Or are you dreaming of producing your own podcast? Then, the media committee is something for you. Within this committee you have the opportunity to help with the offline- and online promotion of the Eurekaweek.What are we looking for?
The Eurekaweek Board 2021 is looking for enthusiastic committee members to take care of the content for all the Social Media channels of the Eurekaweek! We are looking for students who would like to support the Commissioner of Marketing of the Eurekaweek board before and during the Eurekaweek. You are responsible for managing the social media channels and you are also actively involved in the creative thinking process for creating content.
So, do you meet the following points?
- In the period up to July you have the opportunity to work on some projects within the Media Committee.
- You are available 6-8 hours per week from July and onwards
- You are exclusively available from 16 to 20 August
- You are creative
- You are stress resistant and good with deadlines
- You have a proactive attitude
Applying for the Media Committee is possible from 1 March 2021 up to and including 1 April 2021. Send your CV and a short motivation letter (Max 500 words) to firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you have got any questions, please contact us by emailing at the previously mentioned address.