Experience what being in the Eurekaweek Board is like!
Become a board assistant
Help organise the Eurekaweek!
The Eurekaweek Board is looking for enthusiastic Board Assistants; students who will assist specific Eurekaweek Board members in the months before as well as during the Eurekaweek. Depending on which position you apply for this could involve being in touch with all student organisations, helping acquire sponsors for the Eurekaweek, or assisting in preparing each individual event in detail.
Becoming a Board Assistant is a great opportunity to experience what it is like to organise the Eurekaweek, and to leave your mark on the biggest student event in Rotterdam.
What are we looking for?
- In for a challenge?
- Somebody who thinks in solutions rather than in problems?
- Someone who is not afraid of hard work?
- Exclusively available during the Eurekaweek (16th to 19th of August 2021)?
- Available at least 8 hours per week from July on?
Then becoming a Board Assistant might just be it for you!
So, do you meet the following points?
What we offer you:
- A unique insight in the organization of the biggest university introduction of The Netherlands;
- A chance to experience what it is like to be part of the Eurekaweek Board
- Eurekaweek clothing
- All meals during the Eurekaweek
- Access to all Eurekaweek events.
If you want to apply as a Board Assistant or if you have any questions, please e-mail email@example.com to receive more information about the procedure.